APP MIGRATION IN A HYBRID CLOUD ENVIRONMENT
Businesses like yours are witnessing a rapid and drastic change in customer behavior, values, and expectations. And in all probability, you know that digital transformation is driving this metamorphosis. But have you started seeking solutions to meet the resultant escalation in customer demands?
Modern day enterprises like yours understand the importance of transforming digitally. And most would agree transitioning to the cloud is a critical factor to achieving digital transformation. Unfortunately, many have yet to make the leap to the cloud, even though application migration and modernization services are available for the taking – anytime, anywhere.
Selecting the right application migration consultant is not as easy as it sounds or seems. The primary challenges include determining the right migration approach, the migration sequence, and most importantly, the security of the migrated application. Additionally, most being-migrated applications are part of a large connected ecosystem. This leads to datasets being distributed between captive DCs and the public cloud.
Shuban Systems’ App Migration Consultants have developed a structured framework for moving applications to the cloud successfully – one that assesses critical factors and options, creates a sequential plan, and develops a clear migration roadmap. There are multiple application migration approaches we follow. For instance, lift and shift, re-architecture or transform to fit the hybrid cloud environment, and so on. Our application migration strategy, and subsequent approach, considers a set of parameters to determine the following:
- Cloud readiness
- Application release cycles
- Application platform and architecture
- Security, integration and risk
The benefits you enjoy include:
- Better IT Infrastructure versus legacy application platforms
- Reduced costs and time to market
- Increased speed, scalability and flexibility
- Improved customer reach and intimacy
- Better business agility and a boost to innovation
Shuban Systems orchestrates this transformation by leveraging our multidisciplinary teams’ vast technical and business experience. Our holistic, big picture approach results in strategic initiatives, often over delivering in terms of business results, while meeting the traditional project metrics of migrating applications to the cloud.
We not only help reduce the overall time involved, but also improve business productivity and efficiency.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs. We’re here to help!
- Deploy digital experience and analytics applications on flexible cloud platforms
- Implement agile and DevOps methodologies
- Leverage scalable, SaaS-based threat detection, single sign-on, and risk avoidance solutions to protect IP and customer data
Underlying this digital transformation is a combination of cloud platforms and service catalogs called Service-Oriented Infrastructure (SOI), an assortment of infrastructure platforms (containing storage, computing, network and security functions) paired with automated cloud management and application development service catalogs.
Successful application migration to the cloud is a function of effective SOI deployment, facilitated by SOI’s ability to deliver one-click access to entire development environments and connect developers to the exact resources needed for a given application effort. Whether it is an IaaS, PaaS or SaaS platform on a private, public, or hybrid cloud architecture, Trianz’ cloud infrastructure migration expertise makes the process seamless and cost effective.
The benefits you experience by partnering with Trianz include:
- Simplified enterprise architecture
- Shift from CapEx to OpEx
- Everything-as-a-service model
- Repeatable, standardized and automated services
- Rapid time to market
- Streamlined audit and compliance
- Products and processes adaptability with market
- Capacity-on-demand, with pay-as-you-go model
- Collaborative workforce and workplace flexibility
Our Cloud Infrastructure and Migration Assessment team also recommends best practices and techniques for leveraging SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS platforms for enhanced business advantage.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs. Our Cloud Infrastructure and Migration Consultants are here to help!