In this digital age, where the cloud’s promise of freedom and flexibility brings transformational results, a robust IT infrastructure can drive business excellence for your enterprise. Also, with the confluence of transformation technologies like Cloud, Analytics, and Big Data platforms, you can now unlock multiple newer opportunities. Shuban Systems’ IT Infrastructure Analytics Consultants help you visualize your infrastructure operations through custom dashboards for availability, performance, capacity, and incidents. These insights can help you take the necessary actions quickly and fix the identified issues in near real-time.
Real-Time Infrastructure Analytics
Without a right strategic partner, however, you might face challenges in understanding the relevant KPIs and metrics across the critical elements of your IT infrastructure. And, your investments in various reporting metrics might not be necessarily aligned with the required service level agreements (SLAs) and service level objectives (SLOs) from an operational standpoint.
You can apply infrastructure analytics to make as well as assess the impact of your infrastructure decisions. With our technology infrastructure services and actionable and intelligent infrastructure analytics solutions, you can link your untapped business-relevant data and context through appropriate metrics and KPIs. Our IT infrastructure services also help your Infrastructure and Operations Leaders to explore and experiment with your data to yield better control and insights.
- KPI model tied to business imperatives and organizational structure
- Continuous improvement across infrastructure capabilities
- Detailed visibility into day-to-day infrastructure operations and troubleshooting
- Ability to leverage data and track data patterns at application and device level in real time
- Improved spending based on a single asset utilization view
- Better demand management
- Predictability and simulation in IT decision-making
- Better IT asset utilization
- Better capacity planning
- Lower maintenance costs
- Resilience in infrastructure